Knight Rider (no cut because, really, this show was canceled about 20 years ago o.o besides, there are no real spoilers here)
- Michael Knight is a show off. He likes to show off himself and he likes to show off KITT (they're so married, btw. srsly. before Akio/Car there was Michael/KITT).
Michael's also nosy and he can be very annoying. And I so know he does it on purpose. XD
- He goes to Devon's office and sees a clock on a shelf. Then, he looks at his watch and notices they don't have the same time. What does he do? He changes the hour of the clock on the shelf.
- He "runs into" Devon (his boss, to call him something) in a fancy restaurant and invites himself to dinner. The waiter asks for his order and Michael says, "a burger and fries, please." The waiter's face says, "o.o... we don't really have that here, but you're with one of our bests clients so I'm confused..." But Michael has the answer: "There's a burger stand right across the street. =)" Then, the waiter goes and buys it. But that's not all: Michael leaves before Devon finishes his own meal, so it's safe to assume the later payed for the burger. The LOLcats would be proud. =')
- He's left alone in an office while the secretary goes to announce him to her boss, and what does he do to entertain himself while he waits? He goes through the files in the archives.
- He meets a guy who broke his leg on a car stunt and begins to ask him about the business. The man begins to tell him he'll drive again as soon as he gets better, but the show needs a new act now if they don't want to go to bankruptcy. Right then, he notices he doesn't know Michael from Adam. Nevertheless, Michael and KITT end up becoming the stars of the show.
I can go on and on and on and I've only seen the first six episodes of the first season.
- There are so many cars in this show. I wonder why. xP
- It's funny to see how life was before cellphones. Bad Guy cuts one cable and Good Guys are totally isolated.
- If the sixth episode would've been filmed in this decade, the senator would've made a remark on Michael's ass. (She did it anyway, but it was too veiled. :P)
- I'm tempted to write a crossover with the Dresden Files only to see the fretting over KITT's fried circuits. >.>;;Doctor Who (2005)
OMG, I'M IN LOVE HERE! JUST LOOK AT ME! I'M TYPING IN CAPSLOCKS AND I'VE ONLY WATCHED FOUR EPISODES! Well, five, if you count 'Blink', which was the one that hooked me up. Also, the caps have another explanation, but we'll get to that in a moment.
Anyway, the 9th Doctor is love. He has his serious, deep moments, but most of the time his face is between =D and :3
I like Rose a lot. A lot, a lot, a lot. Her willingness to jump into adventure was wonderful, for a start.
On a side note, I'm surprised at how much I can understand of what they're saying, not being used to British English and all that. *smug hat on* Though I'd say I can
thank Monty Python.
Over all, this show is fun, it's entertaining, but also, as sci-fi is an speculative genre, the show, well, speculates. Human nature, dignity, where the right to survive ends. Now you see why I'm in love?
Now, spoilers at random. ( And the real reason behind THE CAPSLOCKS, ZOMG )awanderingbard
wrote a Dresden Files/Doctor Who crossover
. It doesn't have spoilers for either show, but introduces the characters in one of the best ways possible. *anvil-sized hint(R)JKRowling